Friday, July 20, 2012

PARTS - Where to find them

Most parts were actually easy to find.

1.)  ebay
  • Search by part name or by part number.  Part number search was the best. 

How the hell do you find a part number?

2.)  http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/KAWASAKI/1972/G4TR
  • They have diagrams of all the parts, and a list that corresponds to the diagrams
  • You can buy parts from them, or just copy and paste the part numbers into ebay.

I actually did order a few things off them, like a clutch lever, front brake light cable, and some bulbs for the speedometer.  Their shipping charge is outrageous, but their database really helped me out, so I thought I would contribute a little bit to them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello sebastian. I have searched high and low for a output shaft 15t sprocket. It has the identical high and low as yours. I have a g4tr-d (74 100cc). Could you please tell me where you got that part? Thank you, danny
    torvadog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete